Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick neutral with a touch of color!

I won't go through the foundation/eyebrow routine, because I never vary that. So, let's get on with the show!




First, take this brush and apply Shroom over your entire eyelid, from lashline up to brow bone.


























Next, take MAC's Cocomotion, and using that trusty Coastal Scents brush, apply to the crease and slightly above the crease. Blend gently.



































Now take MAC's Warming Trend, and apply into the crease and above, but make sure you don't completely cover up Cocomotion. Also apply to the outer part of your lid. Blend gently.

































Now take MAC's Glamour Check! and apply to crease, but only about halfway to two-thirds of the way across, and also to outer part of lid. Blend gently.


























Take MAC's Sketch, and apply into crease, but not as far across as you applied Glamour Check!. We are going for a gradient effect. Again, apply to outer part of lid as well. Blend gently.

































Take NYX's Rootbeer, and apply to crease, and again, don't go as far as you went with Sketch. With each color, the distance applied will get shorter and shorter. Apply to outer lid also. Blend gently.
































Take MAC's Deep Blue Green pigment (from the Hello Kitty collection), and apply to just the outer corner of your crease, and a smidge onto your outer lid. Blend gently.































Take MAC's Golden Lemon, and very lightly apply to inner two-thirds of eyelid. Blend back and forth. Most of it will disappear, leaving a faint golden shimmer.































Now I'm taking this color. I don't remember the name. It's Loreal HIP, and it's a pearly-white-pinkish color. Apply to inner corner (tear duct area), and swipe a bit into the inner crease towards the browns. Blend gently.



































Now take ELF's Black Mineral eyeliner and apply to outer corner of bottom lash line, and to your waterline. Smudge lash line gently with a Q-tip.




















Take Warming Trend and apply to bottom lash line, including where the eyeliner is.




















Apply Rootbeer on lower lash line, in outer corner, going maybe a third of the way across.





















Apply Deep Blue Green pigment to outer corner, just a smidge of the way in.






















Take MAC's glitter liner in Her Glitz (Hello Kitty collection), and apply across the top lash line.































Apply NYX Doll Eyes Mascara (I always use black mascara and eyeliner), and here is the finished eye!












































Now for the cheeks! Again, take Gold Spill MSF and apply to the hollow of your cheekbone, blending/buffing well. I know it looks dark, but my bathroom lighting is shit. I promise I blended it!
















Now take NARS Orgasm and Super Orgasm and apply LIGHTLY to the apple of your cheeks. I forgot to take a picture. Booo.




















Now for highlight. Use either MAC's Redhead MSF, or the knock-off, Urban Decay/Hard Candy's bronzer in Tiki. I will use both, hehe. Apply Redhead to the middle of cheekbone, and Tiki to the top of the cheekbone.















Lips. I use Softlips lip balm, and Subculture lip liner from MAC. I RARELY use lipstick, but I use the SHIT out of lip liner with gloss over it. I am a gloss whore. So, Softlips.....Subculture....and then Baby Sparks Lip Glass. Pardon my chappy lookin' lips. Booo again.


Anyhow...that's it. Obviously, you don't have to use as many eyeshadows as I use. I just like playing around, trying to achieve different looks, so it's how I do me.

Hope you enjoyed it, and comments are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Fats...I just don't know if I can do it! Clearly, I need to step up my make up game! :) This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marilie. I learned just by hanging out on Specktra and practicing. I used to be SO.BAD. at eyeshadow. I didn't know it was supposed to be blended, or that it was ok to wear more than one color.

    ReplyDelete